To attend the examination SSC UDC Admit Card 2018 Exam date is compulsory. Without SSC UDC Admit Card 2018 Exam date candidates will not allow in the examination hall. Staff Selection Commission will be going to release the SSC UDC admit card 2018 for this year. To know more details, the candidate who is applied for the exam can go and visit the official website of SSC at www.ssc.nic.in
SSC UDC Admit Card 2018
The Staff Selection The Commission will issue the admit card to the candidates at their official web portal. Enormous numbers of claimant had applied for the SSC UDC Recruitment 2018 and eagerly looking for their Hall ticket. Hall ticket is also known as Admit card.
Staff Selection Commission will not send the admit card through email or post. Only the candidates need to download the admit card from the official site. The Commission will be uploaded the SSC UDC Admit card for the candidates before two weeks of the written examination. SSC UDC Admit card 2018 is the critical evidence for the candidates to attend the competitive examination.
SSC UDC 2018 Hall Ticket
The candidates need to enter their registration number and date of birth to download their SSC UDC admit card 2018. Devoid of hall ticket, the candidates will not be allowed to attend the examination. The essential instructions will also be given on the admit card which candidates need to follow in the examination. The candidates don’t forget to bring that admit card at the time of examination. The candidate keeps the hall ticket until the examination process will be ended.
The SSC UDC admit card is the endorsed identification document which is issued to the candidates who have applied for the SSC UDC exam. The candidates should arrive at the examination center 1 hour prior to the reporting time of the examination.
How to download SSC UDC Admit Card 2018?
The candidates can easily get the SSC UDC admit card from the official site. The Commission will provide the direct link to the candidates to download the SSC UDC admit card. The candidates should go through the following guidelines to be considered while downloading the SSC UDC Admit card 2018.
- The candidate should log into the official website of SSC.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen and several links will be available on the dashboard.
- The candidates need to select the “SSC UDC Admit Card 2018” link.
- The candidates should enter their registration Id and date of birth in the specific field.
- Now, the SSC UDC Admit card 2018 will be screened on your device.
- Download the admit card into your device.
- Save that admit card and take the hard copy of the admit card, for your future purpose.
Note: The Commission will issue E-admit card which authorizes candidates to appear in the examination. Soft copy of the downloaded Admit card will not be allowed to attend the examination. They must have the print out copy of the admit card at the exam hall.
How to verify the SSC UDC Admit card?
After the admit card will be downloaded, the candidates should check all the details on the admit card. If the candidates find any blunder in the hall ticket, then they should immediately contact with the authority commission. The candidate should verify the following particulars will be placed on the exam admit card.
- Name of the candidates who have applied for the SSC UDC Admit card 2018.
- Scanned photo and scanned signature of the candidates.
- Candidate’s registration number, date of birth.
- Name of the examination, Venue of the examination, Duration of the examination, Date of the examination, Examination code.
Thanking you for visiting and reading your post. We posted the above post for your future reference. We will update our site with more useful fine points soon.
|UDC Recruitment||UDC Eligibility|
|CGL UDC Exam||UDC previous papers|
|UDC Admit Card||UDC Answer Key|
|UDC result||UDC cut off|