Candidates who are going to appear in this examination from SSC Stenographer Application Form 2017 this website. Candidates can check the SSC Stenographer Application 2017 from our web page. The Stenographer exam is the competitive level exam in all over India which is conducted by SSC Stenographer Recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade C and Stenographer D.
SSC Stenographer Application form 2017
The application form of SSC Stenographer will be available on June 17, 2017, to July 15, 2017, by Staff Selection Commission. The application form will be applied in online mode. The applicants should pay the fee for the application form. The women candidates and the candidates who belong to SC, ST, and Ex- Serviceman categories are free from the application fees.
The General category candidates should pay 100 rupees for an application form. The fees can be either through SBI challan and Net banking. The application form is the important one to considered the chance of incongruity and misplaced documents, the authority board will not send the SSC Stenographer Admit card to the candidates.
SSC Stenographer Registration form 2017
The Staff Selection Commission will issue the admit card to the candidates if they are completely filled the SSC Stenographer application form 2017. The Staff Selection Commission application form 2017 will be available on two models. Part 1 will be registration part and part 2 will be considered as Application part. In registration part, the candidates need to enter the requisite details such as Name, date of birth, Address and Education details.
After the first part of the registration process, the registration number will be generated for the candidates. The candidates should keep the registration number safe until the end of the examination process. In application part, the candidate should pay the application fees. Fees payment can be accomplished in both online mode and offline mode SSC Stenographer Application Form 2017.
SSC Stenographer Application process 2017
The candidate should read the instruction carefully about the complete process of SSC Stenographer application form 2017. The candidates should submit the application form before the SSC Steno Exam date of submission. The candidate should be advised to check and verify once your details entered in the application form before submitting it. If there is any error in the application form, the exam board will discard your SSC Stenographer Application Form 2017.
The aspirants should follow the ensuing instruction to correctly fill the SSC Stenographer application form 2017. Let’s have a look. The candidates who have qualified and interested can apply for this post. For information regarding the exam, you should visit and log in to the official website at www.ssc.nic.in.
Instructions for SSC Stenographer Application form
The candidates should be cautiously entering the details while applying the SSC Stenographer Application Form 2017. Following things would be considered before submitting the application form:
- The candidate entered the details in the SSC Stenographer Application form 2017 should be true. If any details found to be fake, then the authority of board cancel your application form.
- No correction or modification will be permitted after the candidates have pressed the submit button.
- The candidates will also have to upload their recent passport size photo.
- The scanned photo and scanned signature should clear and understandable. The online application will be accomplished only if the scanned signature and photo are uploaded correctly.
- The Staff Selection Commission is not responsible for any inconsistency occurred and mistaken submission of the SSC application form 2017.
Steps to apply SSC Stenographer Application form 2017
The authority board will provide the direct link to the candidates to fill the application form online SSC Stenographer Application Form 2017.
- Open the official site that mentions above on this page.
- Select the direct “SSC Stenographer Application form 2017” link.
- The application form will consist in registration and application part.
- In Registration part, the candidates have to enter the requisite details in the prescribed fields.
- In Application part, the candidates have to pay the application fees.
- Once the details are filled in the application form, the candidates should verify once before submitting the form.
- Upload the scanned photo and scanned signature in the application form.
- The candidates select the “submit” button to upload the Stenographer Application form 2017.
- Now, the pop message appears on the screen that is successfully applied.
- Take the hard copy of the application form, if you required.
We hope that you found something from our post-SSC Stenographer Application Form 2017 if you needed. Thanking you for visiting and reading our post. We will enhance our site with useful points recurrently.