SSC LDC Application Form 2017 Process will be the conducted by SSC. Those candidates who want to register for the CGL exam can fill the SSC LDC Application Form 2017. In the employment news, an advertisement for the recruitment of SSC LDC posts has been released by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Applications from eligible candidates are invited online which will open soon for the registration on the official website of the commission.
SSC LDC Application Form 2017
As per the SSC LDC notification of the commission, candidates can apply for the examination in online mode only and for that, they should register themselves on the official website of the commission online through the sign up the portal of SSC. Registrations or online applications for the posts of LDC have already started and candidates who are willing to apply are requested to follow the procedure provided here on our website SSC LDC Application Form 2017 to avoid any kind of problem while applying.
Application form for SSC LDC Exam has been made available on SSC online website and candidates are required to apply online from the same server only. Make sure you are opening the right website for the registration because there are many false websites which can lure you and waste your time.
SSC LDC 2017 Registration Form
In this article, we are going to tell about the application process of online SSC LDC Application Form 2017. Candidates who have any difficulty in applying online can apply now by reading our step by step procedure for SSC LDC Application Form 2017.
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria for SSC LDC Exam can now fill the application form online on the official website of the commission. Little tensed about the procedure of online application? Well, you need not carry that tension as we are here to help you out with the application process.
SSC LDC Online Application Form 2017
Before you advance to the Application Form process directly let’s have a go through the list to keep things prepared which will be used in the application Form process. Keeping these things ready in advance will help you to apply without any hassle. So check this list before you go on the SSC online server.
- Aadhar Card or Aadhar Card Number
- Scanned images of recent passport sized photograph and your signatures.
- Debit Card/ Credit Card, Netbanking or any other means of online payment for the payment of application fee.
- Details of higher education and qualifying examination.
- Address and Bio Data of the candidate should be entered as per the matriculation certificate.
Click on the link provided at the end of this article to visit the official portal of SSC for the registration process.
SSC LDC 2017 Online Application Process
Registration for the recruitment of various posts of lower division clerks has already started and candidates who want to apply for the recruitment can apply online on SSC website now. We are providing step by step guide to complete the application of SSC LDC Recruitment 2017 application form here in this article. Candidates should follow these instructions to complete the application process with ease.
- First of all, before you start your application process you need to read the exam notification of SSC LDC to know about the eligibility criteria for the exam.
- You must have a permanent e-mail ID and mobile number where all the further communication regarding the recruitment will be done through the commission.
- If you are eligible for the exam then start your application process by visiting the official website of SSC Online Portal. You can click on the link below to start your application process.
- On the SSC website, start your registration for Part-I by entering right information regarding Name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth and address according to the information in matriculation certificate of the candidate.
- Provide an email id and mobile number which is available to you where all the information regarding the recruitment will be sent by the commission.
- Enter basic details and then submit all the information to complete the Part-I registration form on the website.
- You will receive the registration number on your mobile number which will be used to start part-II registration for the exam. Start part-II registration and upload scanned photographs of your passport sized photograph and signature in Part-II registration form of SSC LDC Exam.
- After uploading the images you will be asked to pay the application fee online. Pay the application fee by any available mode of payment on the website.
- After completing the payment, select the center of examination from the list provided on the website and click on submit button to complete the procedure.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use. Your registration for the exam has completed successfully.
- Remember your registration number or write somewhere as it will be used to download the result and admit card of the exam further.
Staff Selection Commission is the recruitment body which is going to conduct the exam online this year and application form for the exam are also available online on the official website of the commission.