SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017 is declared. Candidates can apply online for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment from the official website. Application Form is available here in pdf format. SSC Junior Hindi Translator exam is organized by the Staff Selection Committee for the enrollment of Junior Hindi Translator in Subordinated offices. To be acquainted with more details about the SSC Junior Translator recruitment, you can log into the official website. The official web portal is www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017
Staff Selection Commission has been proclaimed the advertisement for the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017 for various posts. The interested and eligible candidates who are interested can apply for the latest SSC Junior Hindi Translator jobs 2017.
The candidates should submit their form on before 5th May 2017. The Staff Selection commission will conduct the open competitive computer-based examination for the recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator examination 2017.
SSC JHT Eligibility Criteria details
The fascinated candidates will be admitted provisionally and have to satisfied with the various eligibility demanded by the government to apply for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment. In order to apply for the SSC JHT exam, the candidate should possess some eligibility will be illustrated in the given steps.
- The candidate’s age should not exceed 30 years as on prearranged date.
- Age relaxations will be applicable for reserved categories as per the rules and norms of SSC.
- The candidate should have done their Master degree with Hindi / English along with Bachelors degree with English / Hindi as non-compulsory or compulsory subject in a recognized University.
- The candidates having Bachelors degree with English/ Hindi as the major subject are also allowable to apply.
- The candidates have completed B.A in Hindi /English subject are eligible to apply the exam.
SSC JHT recruitment Selection Process 2017
Staff Selection Commission will announce the selection criteria for all the candidates of JHT 2017. The selection process will consist of two steps. The SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment stage 1 will consist of written exam and stage 2 will consist of document verification. Paper, I will be objective type and it contains 200 marks. 100 marks will contain for General Hindi and 100 marks will contain for General English.
And, Paper II will be considered as subjective type. The subjective type contains translation and essay and it will also contain 200 marks. The exam duration of competitive exam is two hours. The candidates who skilled in a paper I will be evaluated for paper II. The candidates will be shortlisted for stage 2 based on their performance on the written list. The qualified candidates will be invited for the document verification based on the merit list.
SSC JHT Notification 2017 Application form
Every year Staff Selection Commission has been conducting various exams to qualified and skilled candidates for various posts. Now, the commission is going to conduct the SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment. The candidates can fill online SSC Junior Hindi Application form 2017 from online. The SSC has announced the advertisement and application form will be issued from 15th April 2017. Deadline for submits the application from on 5th May 2017.
The admit card will be issued from May 2017. The exam will be conducted in the month of June 2017. The interested candidate should avail this golden opportunity and apply for this recruitment. The online application form of SSC Junior Hindi Translator has been made available from April 15 to May 5, 2017. The candidates to be eligible for SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment can apply the post online. The candidate should be prudent while applying the exam application form.
After the closing date, the officials will not accept any application. After the filling up the application form, the candidates should require to remit the fees of Rs. 100/- through Central Recruitment Fee stamps. The woman candidates and or belong to SC / ST / PH / EX-servicemen categories are need not pay any amount of fee.
How to Apply for SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment?
The candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying the application form. The process of applying online is simple and uncomplicated. Even though, some candidates feel difficulty with the JHT application forms and how it will be crammed. Here, all the guiding principle will be provided for JHT exams.
- Go to the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
- On home page select link of “Combined Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator Examination 2017”
- Read the instruction completely before apply the application form.
- Hit on the “APPLY” and “Registration” tab which is visible on the home page.
- The candidates need to submit the applicant fee in cash through SBI Challan.
- The candidates should submit the scanned photo and scanned signature in the application form.
- Verify once before submitting the application form.
- Take the hard copy of the application form for your future purpose.
Thanking you for visiting our website and reading our post. We assure that we will update our site with more useful information frequently.