In this article, we are sharing the SSC CGL exam review 2018 from this web page now. Candidates can check the SSC CGL Exam review 2018 from our website and we can prepare for the upcoming exam. The review was shared by one of our reader who has already appeared in this exam. To check the SSC CGL exam review you must visit our website and check it. The preliminary exam is the first stage of the Selection process and at least 10 lac candidates could appear on it. For those who have appeared in this examination, they know the difficulty level of exam.
SSC CGL Exam review 2018
Dear readers as we all know that this year SSC CGL Tier 1 has conducted at various examination centers and now the department is going to announce the SSC CGL exam result.
As we all know the day by the level of competition is so high. Since this is a qualifying test, candidates are required to pass in each section & score the necessary cut off. Those candidates who want to apply for SSC CGL upcoming recruitment they must check the SSC CGL exam review and start their preparation.
Only those candidates who qualify the SSC CGL cut off scores shall get shortlisted for the SSC CGL Tier 2 exams.
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Review
SSC CGL Tier 1 exam review is also given below page. Check the review and start their preparation now to crack the upcoming SSC CGL Exam.
|Sections||No of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50||1 hour|
Order of the section in the SSC CGL Exam, you can start from any section.
- Reasoning: – 1 to 25 questions
- General Awareness: – 26 to 50 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude: – 50 to 75 questions
- English section: – 76 to 100 questions
The level of the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam is easy to moderate. Those candidates who want to appear in the upcoming SSC CGL Exam can check the SSC CGL Exam review from here.
SSC CGL Exam Analysis 2018
General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability section:-
- Number series / Alphabet series: – 5 to 8 questions
- Water image / Mirror image: – 1 questions
- Picture diagram: – 2 questions
- Matrix:-1 questions
- Paper cutting: – 1 questions
- Analogy: – 2 questions
- Classification: – 3 questions
- Miscellaneous: – 4 questions
General Awareness: – The level of General Awareness is easy to moderate. Check the SSC CGL general awareness question from here.
Quantitative Aptitude section: – The level of the quant section is easy to moderate. Further information related SSC CGL exam 2018 exam review you must visit our website and check SSC CGL exam review from here.
- Number series: – 2 Question easy
- Bar chart /DI: – 5 questions
- Geometry: – 4 questions easy to moderate
- Trigonometry: – 3 questions moderate
- Miscellaneous: – SI & CI, Profit & loss, percentage, speed & distance, averages etc.
English comprehension: – The level of English section is easy to moderate.
- Reading comprehension: – 5 question easy
- Antonyms & Synonyms:-3 / 4 questions easy
- Idiom/ phrases: – 3 questions moderate
- Spelling correction: – 1 question moderate
- Sentence improvement: – 3 questions easy
- One word substitution: – 3 question moderate
- Error detection: – 3 question easy
- Fill in the blanks: – 3 question easy
- Good attempt in English Section: – 18-20 /25
- SSC CGL Exam review 2018
SSC CGL 2018 Paper review
Overall the SSC CGL exam was moderate. Out of all the section, the reasoning ability, general intelligence was easy and scoring and general awareness, mathematics & English language section were easy to moderate. Those candidates who want to check SSC CGL exam review 2018 then you can easily check from here. More information about SSC CGL exam study material, books, previous year paper, exam pattern then you can easily find it from here.
Candidates are suggested to visit our website and check the SSC CGL exam review 2018 and important study material, previous year question paper also downloads it by visiting our web portal. If you need any help to download SSC CGL exam, then you can ask me through the comment box. We will try to help you to solve your questions and queries related SSC CGL exam.